Anno Mundi Books
The shopping cart is easy, but if you are having problems read this
first, then contact us.
This page is not intended as an introduction to the shopping cart. It's
only for people who are having problems. The forms are self-explanatory
and most people should not need to read this. If you are not having
problems, close this window and continue filling in the forms.
The shopping cart system starts on the following page:
There is a sequence of pages that enable you to make your purchase:
- Add Products to Basket. This page displays the products available, so that you can specify the quantity of each product, and in some cases you can have them signed or unsigned.
- Shopping Basket. This displays the contents of your shopping
basket, so you can make sure it is correct.
- Check Out - Address Information. This enables you to specify
your addresses for billing and delivery.
- Purchase Order for Online Transaction. This page appears when
you click the Continue button from the checkout. It
contains the complete details of the transaction so far, including the
shipping charge to your delivery destination, but excluding your card
details because you have not entered them yet. When you click the Purchase
button, two things will happen:
1) A message will be sent to your e-mail address giving details of
the transaction, although it does not constitute a receipt or an
2) You will be transferred to the PayPal Secure Server so that
you can make your payment.
- PayPal Secure Server. You can pay for your purchase by entering
your card number and any other details required by your card issuing bank,
or you can log in to your PayPal account if you have one.
If, after reading this, you are still having problems making your
purchase, please contact us. If
you got as far as the PayPal Secure Server, we will know about it
anyway, because when you received an e-mail as a consequence of clicking
the Purchase button, another e-mail was also sent to us.